Offender rehabilitation : effective correctional intervention, edited by Francis T. Cullen and Brandon K. ApplegateThe Resource Offender rehabilitation : effective correctional intervention, edited by Francis T. Cullen and Brandon K. Applegate
- Offender rehabilitation : effective correctional intervention, edited by Francis T. Cullen and Brandon K. Applegate
- Title remainder
- effective correctional intervention
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Francis T. Cullen and Brandon K. Applegate
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- I. Attacking rehabilitation. What works? : questions and answers about prison reform / Robert Martinson -- Meta-analysis and the rehabilitation of punishment / Charles H. Logan and Gerald G. Gaes -- Treatment destruction techniques / Michael R. Gottfredson. II. Reaffirming rehabilitation. New findings, new views : a note of caution regarding sentencing reform / Robert Martinson -- Correctional effectiveness : the high cost of ignoring success / Patricia Van Voorhis -- Early development prevention of juvenile delinquency / David P. Farrington -- Juvenile delinquency treatment : a meta-analytic inquiry into the variability of effects / Mark W. Lipsey -- Does correctional treatment work? : a clinically relevant and psychologically informed meta-analysis / D.A. Andrews ... [et al.] -- Treatment for drug-abusing offenders under community supervision / Michael L. Predergast, M. Douglas Anglin and Jean Wellisch
- III. Programmes that work. Boys' disruptive behaviour, school adjustment, and delinquency : the Montreal prevention experiment / Joan McCord ... [et al.] -- A comparative evaluation of parent-training interventions for families of chronic delinquents / Lew Bank ... [et al.] -- The effect of functional family therapy for delinquents on adult criminal behavior / Donald A. Gordon, Karen Graves and Jack Arbuthnot -- Treatment and reintegration of violent juvenile offenders : experimental results / Jeffrey A. Fagan -- Outcome evaluation of a prison therapeutic community for substance abuse treatment / Harry K. Wexler, Gregory P. Falkin and Douglas S. Lipton
- IV. The limits of control. California's prison policy : causes, costs, and consequences / Joan Petersilia -- Intensive probation and parole / Joan Petersilia and Susan Turner -- Implementing pretrial drug-testing programs in two experimental sites : some deterrence and jail bed implications / Peter R. Jones and John S. Goldkamp -- A comparison of recidivism of Florida's community control and prison : a five-year survival analysis / Linda G. Smith and Ronald L. Akers -- The impact of shock incarceration on technical violations and new criminal actvities / Doris Layton MacKenzie and James W. Shaw. V. The future of rehabilitation. Research note : punish and rehabilitate? : public attitudes toward six common crimes / Richard C. McCorkle -- Intensive rehabilitation supervision : the next generation in community corrections? / Paul Gendreau, Francis T. Cullen and James Bonta
- Control code
- 26 cm.
- xxx, 511 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
- (Sirsi) i1855217988
ContextContext of Offender rehabilitation : effective correctional intervention, edited by Francis T. Cullen and Brandon K. Applegate
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Offender rehabilitation : effective correctional intervention, edited by Francis T. Cullen and Brandon K. Applegate
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.yumalibrary.org/resource/0b4BXIPodIA/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.yumalibrary.org/resource/0b4BXIPodIA/">Offender rehabilitation : effective correctional intervention, edited by Francis T. Cullen and Brandon K. Applegate</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.yumalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.yumalibrary.org/">Yuma County Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Yuma County Library District. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...